DWG TrueView
Welcome to Autodesk’s DWG Trueview Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular DWG Trueview topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DWG TrueView 2013 64bit, installation: asp.net 4 problem

9 REPLIES 9
SOLVED
Message 1 of 10
gregor2005
10986 Views, 9 Replies

DWG TrueView 2013 64bit, installation: asp.net 4 problem

hi,

i have a problem during installing dwg trueview 2013 64bit on an windows 7 64bit professional. i get always the following error wheter i have installed it or not.

i downloaded the current available asp.net (dotNetFx40_Full_x86_x64) with all updates

error message: you must first install microsoft .net framework version 4.0 sp1 or greater berfore installing this product

i hope anybody could help.

greetings

gregor

9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10
gregor2005
in reply to: gregor2005

push.

no ideas?

Message 3 of 10
edgonz

It needs SP1 for .NET Framework 4.

This may help, it's what I use for mass deployment for my company.

Article IDs for .NET Framework 4
2656351(2 updates)
2604121 (3 updates)
982671 (Actual .NET 4)

Just go to Microsoft and download the KB articles mentioned above. Hope that helps.

Message 4 of 10
FrancisNYC

Download net frame 4.5 from microsoft site. if still got problem email me i can teamview to install for u 

Francis

mycomputer_2002@yahoo.com

Message 5 of 10
gregor2005
in reply to: edgonz

@edgonz: thanks for your hints. after install all kb's and separate all out i found it was that i have to install asp.net 4.0 full and KB2604121. now its time to deploy it on all workstations 🙂

king regards
gregor

Message 6 of 10
FrancisNYC

Congrat! have problem feel free to drop email to me. Best regards ? Francis Ng
Message 7 of 10
watassek

so I am still having this problem today, does Autodesk even care to address it?

Message 8 of 10
ampster402
in reply to: watassek

this forum isn't for contacting Autodesk about problems with their software.  The forum was created by Autodesk for end users to submit questions/answers, and every now and then an Autodesk employee might jump in and provide some help.

Other than that, have you tried the suggestions listed above, stated by the OP as to have been solved?

Message 9 of 10
Barvas11
in reply to: ampster402

Agreed! There are posts regarding this issue all over the autodesk forum but they don't work! Some patch would be good. This looks like that Autodesk issued software without checking if it can actually be installed on different operating systems. 

Message 10 of 10
madcowscarnival
in reply to: Barvas11

The solution I found was apparently in the installation package of the full version of ACad 2013.  As in, by installing the autocad package, the necessary modifications were made by the software to the .NET framework; when tried again True View could then be installed without the previous .NET error.  It was very frustrating, and still is since that makes for a long-way around to a fix.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report