DWG TrueView
Welcome to Autodesk’s DWG Trueview Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular DWG Trueview topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DWG TrueView 2011 Silent install

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
sthest
10688 Views, 4 Replies

DWG TrueView 2011 Silent install

Hi,

I've read the post for DWG TrueView 2010 Silent install here on the forum, and some information at appdeploy.com.
But it seems that the silent install parameters for the 2011 version is different from the 2010 version.

When I run the command line "setup.exe /t /q /w" from a dos-shell or a bat-file it works. But when I try to run it via SCCM2007 it fails. I'm not able to run it with the setup.ini parameter either.

Further I'm not able to find any information og doc on Autodesk 's web sites.

Anyone?
Thanx in advance.

// Stig
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Shawn_Niles
in reply to: sthest

It looks like you are trying to run a deployment from SCCM? If so, it looks like you are missing the /I flag indicating that this is a deployment. For instance:

AdminImage\setup.exe /W /Q{color:#ff0000} /I{color} AdminImage\.ini /Lang en-US

For SCCM information, please see the following link:

http://docs.autodesk.com/ACD/2011/ENU/filesInstall/WS1a9193826455f5ff-75c1f7c3124f51ccbd1-5fec.htm

Shawn Niles
Autodesk Product Support

Shawn Niles
Message 3 of 5
sthest

Hi,
It is correct that I use SCCM2007 to deploy TrueView.

In TrueView there is not an option to create an AdminImage, like it is in AutoCad.
I've tried to extract the TrueView executable I downloaded, and run the commandline you show, but this fails. Is there a way to create an AdminImage in TrueView?

// Stig Arne
Message 4 of 5
kar
Observer

Hi Stig Arne.

Did you find a solution for this?

Message 5 of 5
kar
Observer
in reply to: kar

I found this command that works for me:

setup.exe /w /t /q setup.ini

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums