DWG TrueView
Welcome to Autodesk’s DWG Trueview Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular DWG Trueview topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DWG TrueView 2011 Fatal Error: Unhandled e0434f4dh Exception at fd3dcacdh.

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
rjcadmin
1096 Views, 0 Replies

DWG TrueView 2011 Fatal Error: Unhandled e0434f4dh Exception at fd3dcacdh.

Hi,

I am new to this forum and also a novice at Autodesk products.

Recently, I had to reinstall a drafter machine and I installed his Autodesk products as well. Because I got into problems with getting the right products for licensing, I uninstalled everything and reinstalled all Autodesk products again, but I got into problem reinstalling DWG TrueView 2011 as it kept saying that "the program is already installed". After couple hours of research, I figured out how to remove that by deleting the reference in registry. Then I did another attempt to install the DWG TrueView back. 

However, instead of installing DWG TrueView 2011, I mistakenly installed DWG Trueview 2012. I uninstall 2012 following the uninstall intructions, and reinstalled DWG TrueView 2011. Installation completed successfully, but when I started up the applicatio, it gave me the error "FATAL ERROR: Unhandled e0434f4dh Exception at fd3dcacdh. " and crashed. (screenshot below)

I did a bit of google search but didn't find any solution to this. Does anyone know about this error? Can you please help me with this? I don't want to do the uninstall and reinstall again.

Thanks in advance

trueview.jpg

Tags (1)
0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report