DWG TrueView
Welcome to Autodesk’s DWG Trueview Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular DWG Trueview topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DWG Exprees Viewers?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
george_smith
230 Views, 2 Replies

DWG Exprees Viewers?

I know that VVExpress stopped at 2002 version.

What express (free preferably) viewers are now available to view DWG files? I need to let our clients see drawings quickly and faxing/snail mail take far to long.

Thanks

George
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: george_smith

Autodesk has none. But there are some freeware viewers from other vendors that can view DWG 2004 files. -- Best Regards, Jimmy Bergmark CAD and Database Developer Manager at www.pharmadule-emtunga.com Take a look at JTB FlexReport (FLEXlm report tool) - www.jtbworld.com/jtbflexreport SmartPurger (Purges automatically) - www.jtbworld.com/?/smartpurger.htm or download some freeware at www.jtbworld.com More on AutoCAD 2005; www.jtbworld.com/autocad2005.htm "george_smith" wrote in message news:25985711.1080725530715.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > I know that VVExpress stopped at 2002 version. > > What express (free preferably) viewers are now available to view DWG files? I need to let our clients see drawings quickly and faxing/snail mail take far to long. > > Thanks > > George
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: george_smith

You could always save the DWGs using the R2000 format; I know it's an etxra step but it saves you the search for an additional viewer. HTH VJoseph "Jimmy Bergmark" wrote in message news:406a91b5_2@newsprd01... > Autodesk has none. But there are some freeware viewers from other vendors > that can view DWG 2004 files. > > -- > Best Regards, Jimmy Bergmark > CAD and Database Developer Manager at www.pharmadule-emtunga.com > Take a look at > JTB FlexReport (FLEXlm report tool) - www.jtbworld.com/jtbflexreport > SmartPurger (Purges automatically) - www.jtbworld.com/?/smartpurger.htm > or download some freeware at www.jtbworld.com > More on AutoCAD 2005; > www.jtbworld.com/autocad2005.htm > > > "george_smith" wrote in message > news:25985711.1080725530715.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > > I know that VVExpress stopped at 2002 version. > > > > What express (free preferably) viewers are now available to view DWG > files? I need to let our clients see drawings quickly and faxing/snail mail > take far to long. > > > > Thanks > > > > George > >

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report