DWG TrueView
Welcome to Autodesk’s DWG Trueview Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular DWG Trueview topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot load True View 2013

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
oneguycadco
3836 Views, 6 Replies

Cannot load True View 2013

I need to view a notes sheet created by the county of San Diego and yes it is an autocad file.  I tried converting the file with no success, I tried saving it into a version my program can view also with no success.  I then attempted to download and install True View on to my computer and before it would install I get an error message that I needed to install MS NET Framework v 4.0.  so I did this and it still will not install and now I need to install another MS program to uninstal the Framework program... Does anyone know how to get True View installed on a windows 7 computer?  I have had ZERO success...

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
akarchitects
in reply to: oneguycadco

I am trying to update 2011 True View to 2013.

It says that the file is down loaded but the program is not getting installed?

Can anyone help?

Message 3 of 7
billp
in reply to: akarchitects

"The system cannot find the patch specified.

C:\users\XXXX\appdata\local\temp\_AIECC.tmp\x64\dwgviewr\dwgviewr.msi"

I can copy the file into this location, but i think it's a moving target that changes for every install attempt..

Message 4 of 7
rotiinc

I'm having the same issue.   It cannot locate the MSI file and cannot complete installation.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

running a 64bit, windows 7 system.

Message 5 of 7
rotiinc
in reply to: rotiinc

nevermind - downloaded 64 bit version and it worked just fine.

I think the 32bit version has issues.

Message 6 of 7
plawton5092

I have the same problem, 64-bit on Win 7 and 32-bit on XP Mode.  Message states:

".NET 4.0 is not installed. DWG TrueView 2013 canot be installed eithout this component.  See your system administrator for more information."

The problem is, I do have .NET 4.0 installed, along with all possible updates.  There is an installation log file, which I could forward to anyone at Autodesk who might be monitoring this thread.

How can I download a copy of TrueView 2012?

Message 7 of 7
rbolt
in reply to: plawton5092

Guys,

I'm having the same problem. I'm running a windows 7-64x  system on a dell Vostro. I start the install, it unzips files, nad just stops. No error messages no alerts, it just closes teh window and that's it. I also have .NET 4.0 installed.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report