DWG TrueView
Welcome to Autodesk’s DWG Trueview Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular DWG Trueview topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Batch Plot Error With TrueView 2011

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
shagglund
592 Views, 6 Replies

Batch Plot Error With TrueView 2011

When batch plotting to pdf with TrueView 2011, I am getting an error. Cannot find or create the font "ArialMT". Any angular dimension with degrees symbols and radius or diameter dimensions with the diameter symbols are not displayed in the pdf file. The just show up as series of round dots. Please advise with ideas. Thanks.

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
Charles_Shade
in reply to: shagglund

Add the Font to the Font Folder for TrueView 2011 found at Program Files/Autodesk/ DWG Trueview 2011/Fonts perhaps?

Or similar path.

Though that is a TrueType and should be picked up by the Support File Search File if the Windows Font file is listed in Options, Files Tab.

Message 3 of 7
shagglund
in reply to: Charles_Shade

Thanks for the reply. The font directory is added to both the Working and Support File Search Paths. I am still have the same font problem with the angular and diameter dimesions not printing properly.

Thanks,
Shaan
Message 4 of 7
Charles_Shade

Post a screen shot of those paths in Options.

I want to see that we are talking about the same thing.

Message 5 of 7
shagglund
in reply to: Charles_Shade

Here is a screen shot of the option screen in my true view program. Let me know what u think.

Thanks,
Shaan
Message 6 of 7
Charles_Shade

Message 7 of 7
pendean

How do you have the built-in PDF driver handling fonts? change it and test again.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report