We need a CAD software that provides the following features.
- Should be able read and draw DWF files.
- Should be able to get the hyperlinks available in the DWF file.
- Should be able to get the layer details of each hyperlink. Should be able to change the layer visibility.
- Should be able to draw bitmaps to the DWF file given the position where it needs to be drawn in the drawing.
- Should get the mouse event from the third party control.
- Should be able to edit the DWF drawing and allow for adding new shapes like poly-line, circle or ellipse.
- Exporting the drawing as bitmaps and pdfs.
Please advice us if I can go ahead with the DWF Viewer Toolkit or design review.
Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register