Community
DWF
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installing DwfViewerSetup.exe via GPO...

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
565 Views, 2 Replies

Installing DwfViewerSetup.exe via GPO...

Can DwfViewerSetup.exe or DwfViewerSetup.cab be installed silently via GPO ? I would like to push the install out to our CAD group w/o having them "hit" a basic webpage or have someone manually install the app locally. Thanks.
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

There are command line switches that allow it to be installed silently. Run the setup with a /? and it will show the switches. I don't have the installer here but I was able to get a no questions asked install from it. Miles wrote: >Can DwfViewerSetup.exe or DwfViewerSetup.cab be installed silently via GPO ? >I would like to push the install out to our CAD group w/o having them "hit" >a basic webpage or have someone manually install the app locally. > >Thanks. > > > >
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

/q or /q2 where /q2 doesn't show the progress meter. -- Best Regards, Jimmy Bergmark CAD and Database Developer Manager at www.pharmadule-emtunga.com Take a look at JTB FlexReport (FLEXlm report tool) - www.jtbworld.com/jtbflexreport SmartPurger (Purges automatically) - www.jtbworld.com/?/smartpurger.htm or download some freeware at www.jtbworld.com More on AutoCAD 2005; www.jtbworld.com/autocad2005.htm "cbliss" wrote in message news:4132cc3e$1_1@newsprd01... > There are command line switches that allow it to be installed silently. > Run the setup with a /? and it will show the switches. I don't have the > installer here but I was able to get a no questions asked install from it. > > Miles wrote: > >>Can DwfViewerSetup.exe or DwfViewerSetup.cab be installed silently via GPO >>? I would like to push the install out to our CAD group w/o having them >>"hit" a basic webpage or have someone manually install the app locally. >> >>Thanks. >> >>

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

”Boost

”Tips

”Services