Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get value which is clicked by user on html page - C# or Javascript

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
markicca
523 Views, 2 Replies

How to get value which is clicked by user on html page - C# or Javascript

I have html page in wich I put object with  dwf file. On that file users can click on wall or window or something else. I want to get what user clicked, because I need to do something with that.

I get object it javascript, but i don't know how to get information I need.

When I try to get object in CS file of C#, I can't see it.

Is there any way to do this?

<object id="Marko" codebase="http://www.autodesk.com/global/dwfviewer/installer/DwfViewerSetup.cab#version=7,0,0,928"
            width="700" height="500" classid="clsid:A662DA7E-CCB7-4743-B71A-D817F6D575DF">
            <param name="src" value="images/kracizid.dwf" />
        </object>

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
herbert.he
in reply to: markicca

Thank you for your question.

You can use Section.Content property to get access to all selected objects, as IAdCollection object. This in trun contains objects of type IAdObject, and can be modified further to get access to the individual objects and their properties. You can refer to API documentation for more information.

Please reply back if you have any further questions.

Herbert He
SW Engineer
PSEB-GE- ACRD PSEB
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 3 of 3
markicca
in reply to: herbert.he

sorry, but I can't understand what you want to tell me.

Im can't find Section.Content .

Now I made objcet tag like this

<object id="MarkoAAA" codebase="http://www.autodesk.com/global/dwfviewer/installer/DwfViewerSetup.cab#version=7,0,0,928"
            width="700" height="500" classid="clsid:A662DA7E-CCB7-4743-B71A-D817F6D575DF" >
            <param name="src" value="images/kracizid.dwf" id="mojfajl"  runat = "server" />
        </object>

in param I put runat = "server", and that helps me to get access to this dwf file in code behind, but I can't find Section.Content .

Also I tried with javascript Section.Content .on this way  var lcmarko = document.getElementById('MarkoAAA');

but also I can't get Section.Content .

Can you please give me some more explanation?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

”Boost

”Tips

”Services