5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
261 Views, 5 Replies

Can I convert TIFF to DWF?

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Message 3 of 6

We are doing this with our upcoming AcroPlot Pro and Auto if you would like to try it. Just send me an email to the address below and we should have it wrapped up next week sometime. -- Rodney McManamy President CADzation ------------------------- rmcmanamy@cadzation.com ------------------------- 518 South Route 31 Suite 200 McHenry, IL 60050 www.cadzation.com Providing Industrial Strength PDF & DWF Solutions to the Global CAD Marketplace. "kmcdermott" wrote in message news:f1a5e4c.1@WebX.maYIadrTaRb... Ok, next question... Can I batch plot the .tiffs to .dwfs?
Message 4 of 6

Can Acroplot Pro also convert Cals CCITT Group 4 files to DWF directly?
If so I would also like to try it.
Regards
KIP
Message 5 of 6

Yes. Cals, gp4, and tiff plus more. I was traveling all week so we didn't get it posted but hopefully we will be wrapping it up over the weekend and have it ready to go early next week. Or if you want you can email me < 4.5 mb of samples to the email below and I'll test them for you. -- Rodney McManamy President CADzation ------------------------- rmcmanamy@cadzation.com ------------------------- 518 South Route 31 Suite 200 McHenry, IL 60050 www.cadzation.com Providing Industrial Strength PDF & DWF Solutions to the Global CAD Marketplace. "kipsta" wrote in message news:6248318.1074463818424.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > Can Acroplot Pro also convert Cals CCITT Group 4 files to DWF directly? > If so I would also like to try it. > Regards > KIP
Message 6 of 6

You may try to use ViewCompanion Pro progam. It can convert from TIFF to DWF on batch.. Try it. Very good but it loose some quality/resolution of file. Not very clear after transfer from TIFF to DWF. their web site is : http://www.imagespro.com/programs/1331/
You can download the demo program to try it.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

”Boost

”Tips

”Services