DWF

Contributor
janderssen
Message 1 of 3 (224 Views)

Background color

224 Views, 2 Replies
01-09-2014 04:05 PM

Hi All,

What is the correct way to work out the background color of a dwf file, I already support WT_Background and WT_Contrast_Color, but I still have a file that loads with a black background in design review, and I cannot work out why it is doing so. (or how it decides to show the background black)

Thank you in advance for your help.

Cheers

Jason

**Master
dmfrazier
Message 2 of 3 (160 Views)

Re: Background color

02-18-2014 11:25 AM in reply to: janderssen

Not sure if you're still looking for info on this, but I was able to determine that it's possible to select the background color in the DWF (DWFPlot11.hdi) driver properties:

DWFProperties.png

The default is white.

Contributor
xSmiffyx
Message 3 of 3 (146 Views)

Re: Background color

02-28-2014 08:02 AM in reply to: janderssen

Hi

If you right click on the dwf file when open in design review and select options. Refer to AU Forum 1 image.

You should then see (AU forum 2) under general tab - view settings canvas colour you can set te back ground for your dwf files. :smileyhappy:

"Please Mark "accepted as solution" if this solved your question and give KUDOS"

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community