DWF Viewer

Active Contributor
chadlk
Message 1 of 2 (301 Views)

Publishing View Problems

301 Views, 1 Replies
03-23-2010 08:22 AM
I use a .dsd publish file to publish multiple maps nightly between midnight and 3 am. I am using AutoCAD Map 2010 and it seems to be saving my .dwf files at different zoom levels. I run it with my old software 2008 and it works perfectly. What it does is on some of the .dwf maps it zooms to a specific location instead of showing the entire .dwf on start up. Doesn't seem to be a problem with 2008 and works fine. Anyone seeing these same issue's with 2010?

Thanks for your time.

Chad Kersten
SRT Communications, Inc
Minot, ND
701-838-9835 Edited by: chadlk@srttel.com on Mar 24, 2010 8:21 AM
Employee
DorisSong
Message 2 of 2 (301 Views)

Re: Publishing View Problems

03-29-2010 07:07 PM in reply to: chadlk
Thank you for your question.

This question is about AutoCAD publishing and one other discussion group focuses specifically on this issue.

Please try the following link for your convenience.

AutoCAD Map 3D

Please let me know if you have any further question.

-Doris Song

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community