DWF Viewer

Active Contributor
andybone
Message 1 of 2 (595 Views)

DWF Viewer Vanishing Drawings

595 Views, 1 Replies
08-03-2010 03:00 AM

Hi,

We currently use Autodesk DWF web viewer 5.1 to display DWF’s on our internal intranet.

We have found there is a problem when the user pans a drawing it disappears and you have to zoom ‘fit to window’ to get it back again.  As you could imagine this is very frustrating for out web users, as it happens on all drawings. 

All users have two monitors, and it looks like the error is resolved if the web page is on the right hand monitor.  I have seen other posts pointing out the same issue, but I can’t see if has been resolved in future releases, as it was still a problem in 6.1.

If anyone knows of a fix or what is causing the problem that would be a great help.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Andy

Employee
springai
Message 2 of 2 (555 Views)

Re: DWF Viewer Vanishing Drawings

08-15-2010 10:57 PM in reply to: andybone

Thank you for your feedback.

Autodesk DWF web viewer 5.1 is a very old version of our product, could you please upgrade to Autodesk Design Review 2011 to try this issue?

Please try to follow the link below for your convenience.

http://www.autodesk.com/designreview  

If this issue still exists, please let me know.

-Spring

Spring Ai
SQA Engineer
PSEB-GE- ACRD PSEB
Autodesk, Inc.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community