Constructware General

lee76
Message 1 of 4 (514 Views)

Uploading Multiple Files to Constructware

514 Views, 3 Replies
05-17-2013 11:30 AM

Hello.

Ever since the latest Constructware upgrade we have been unable to select multiple files to put in, for lack of a better term, the new "queue" manager to upload files to constructware.  Is this user error or a known issue?  I haven't been able to find anything about this online, or I'v been looking in the wrong place.  It is a bit frustrating when we are posting a drawing submssion that could have many drawings and having to select each drawing separately.  Any information on this would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you!

Jim

mto386
Message 2 of 4 (268 Views)

Re: Uploading Multiple Files to Constructware

01-07-2014 10:25 AM in reply to: lee76

Has anyone found an answer for this yet?

I will be uploading hundreds of pictures into the file director periodically. Please tell me I don't have to one at a time!

lee76
Message 3 of 4 (263 Views)

01-07-2014 10:43 AM in reply to: mto386

I actually did find a solution to this issue.  Hopefully it will help you as well.  It had to do with what OS I was using and in turn the version of Internet Explorer I had.

When attempting to add a file(s), instead of going to "Add File" like you normally would, go to "Add Xref File" (It has nothing to do with "X-refs" in AutoCad like I thought).  This should open the dialog box "old school" style and should allow you to select multiple files.  There still may be a limit to how many files you can upload at a time (I'm unclear about that), but you can upload a lot more than a single file at a time.

I hope this resolves your issue.  It was a frustrating one for me for quite awhile.

Blessings!

mto386
Message 4 of 4 (258 Views)

01-07-2014 11:18 AM in reply to: lee76

Thanks! Didn't even try XRefs thinking it was AutoCad too.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New Constructware Category!

The Constructware forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.

Ask the Community