Constructware Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Constructware Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Constructware topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Uploading Multiple Files to Constructware

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
lee76
1490 Views, 3 Replies

Uploading Multiple Files to Constructware

Hello.

Ever since the latest Constructware upgrade we have been unable to select multiple files to put in, for lack of a better term, the new "queue" manager to upload files to constructware.  Is this user error or a known issue?  I haven't been able to find anything about this online, or I'v been looking in the wrong place.  It is a bit frustrating when we are posting a drawing submssion that could have many drawings and having to select each drawing separately.  Any information on this would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you!

Jim

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
mto386
in reply to: lee76

Has anyone found an answer for this yet?

I will be uploading hundreds of pictures into the file director periodically. Please tell me I don't have to one at a time!

Message 3 of 4
lee76
in reply to: mto386

I actually did find a solution to this issue.  Hopefully it will help you as well.  It had to do with what OS I was using and in turn the version of Internet Explorer I had.

When attempting to add a file(s), instead of going to "Add File" like you normally would, go to "Add Xref File" (It has nothing to do with "X-refs" in AutoCad like I thought).  This should open the dialog box "old school" style and should allow you to select multiple files.  There still may be a limit to how many files you can upload at a time (I'm unclear about that), but you can upload a lot more than a single file at a time.

I hope this resolves your issue.  It was a frustrating one for me for quite awhile.

Blessings!

Message 4 of 4
mto386
in reply to: lee76

Thanks! Didn't even try XRefs thinking it was AutoCad too.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report