Constructware Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Constructware Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Constructware topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autodesk University and Constructware

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
703 Views, 2 Replies

Autodesk University and Constructware

The schedule for AU doesn't appear to have very much to offer for Constructware - will there be a separate user conference this year or is this it? I thought last year's was very beneficial but haven't seen or heard anything about this year.
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
afritz
in reply to: Anonymous

The Events page for Autodesk Collaborative Solutions was updated recently, and you can check out the registration site for all the details on the Conference:

http://register.crgevents.com/CREConference
Message 3 of 3
larryadams
in reply to: Anonymous

I have heard that there is no Constructware Users Conference this year. The Construction and Real Estate Conference in Scottsdale in October is focused on BIM. Even though Scott Unger is kicking it off, it looks like Constructware will only be discussed as a support to BIM collaboration.
There are only three session on the Autodesk University 2008 agenda that relate to Constructware: one on submittals, one on on NavisWorks and one on BIM team collaboration.
There is a rumor that there will be a 4 hour session at Autodesk University regarding what is happening with Constructware/Buzzsaw, it will not be a formal session and you will not need to register at AU to attend...(?). I don't know about Customer Advisory Board. The Scottsdale Conference mentions a Construction CAB but it is not clear if this is the Constructware CAB.
I hope someone out there knows more than I do.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report