Constructware Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Constructware Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Constructware topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autodesk Subcontractor Disc Group...where are you?

11 REPLIES 11
Message 1 of 12
Anonymous
1209 Views, 11 Replies

Autodesk Subcontractor Disc Group...where are you?

As the topic reads, there needs to be a discussion group for the Subcontractor product.

I'm sure more than a few of us use it, and would be worth the addition.

BMMW
11 REPLIES 11
Message 2 of 12
keith.pierce
in reply to: Anonymous

I will forward that suggestion to the Subcontractor team. Thanks.
Message 3 of 12
Steve51

I agree. There needs to be a Subcontractor Discussion Group.

Thanks!
Message 4 of 12
Anonymous

Its been awhile since someone has posted to this thread but my company is reviewing Subcontractor as an option (we are a misc. metals subcontractor) and was looking for a little feedback from anyone who is using it what their options are,etc.

Matt @ CLSS
Message 5 of 12
daniel

I also am interested in a Subcontractor discussion group - especially with the recent upgrade to Version 7.
Message 6 of 12
Anonymous

Just when we thought the bugs were cleaned out of Autodesk Subcontractor 6.0 (Oct 2007), version 7.0 is released and we are all back to fighting issues and problems that were once taken care of.

Business here in the office has come to a screeching halt. I cannot believe how frustrating it is to re-explain what was already taken care of. Now, three weeks later, I am at wits end.

If you have ever looked at the Constructware product and its screens and document/data handling, you will ask yourself, "Why has not Autodesk used Constructware's programming to build Subcontractor as a stable product. The rewrite of AS to the .net platform was a noble effort, but, the testing and release has been a disaster.

We have all been stuck with the 7.0.***.1 updates and have been given zero opportunity to revert back to 6.0 to function.

Sincerely yours,
Frustrated and disappointed!
Message 7 of 12
TM333

BMMW,
The suggestion of starting a Subcontractor discussion group has been resent. Will keep you posted. Thanks.
Message 8 of 12
Anonymous

My name is Jeff Burmeister, the Product Manager for SUB, can you call me to discuss your thoughts in your message and see what I can do. thanks, Jeff 813.903.9446
Message 9 of 12
Anonymous

Are there any steel subs out there currently using Sub or another program?
Message 10 of 12
abailey

Jeff,

Please contact me to discuss our current situation with Autodesk Subcontractor 7.0.

Thanks, Audie
Message 11 of 12
Ron C

Where are you Jeff ???????
I filled out the form on the Subcontractor site 2 weeks ago
No answer ....
I E-Mailed you on Monday 7/14/08 No reply ....

Is Subcontractor software Dead-In-The-Water ?

I need to know if this software would work for a Facilities Coordinator that has 1000 DWGs 1000 PDF,DOC,XLS & E-Mails (Lotus Notes) Really do not want to get into Facilities management software at this time.
Anyone have good.bad comments on this software ?
And yes a discussion group would be Great !
Ron.
Message 12 of 12
bela.favor
in reply to: Ron C

Are there any steel subs out there currently using Sub ?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report