Constructware General Discussion

ACOLEVGC
Message 1 of 4 (391 Views)

Subcontractor

391 Views, 3 Replies
10-17-2008 03:02 PM
I am looking for a specialty contractor, we are a glass and glazing subcontractor, who is currently using Autodesk Subcontractor. We currently use ProLog and wanted to know if Subcontractor would be less complicated and more suited to a subcontractor.
mgemmell
Message 2 of 4 (391 Views)

Re: Subcontractor

11-12-2008 08:26 AM in reply to: ACOLEVGC
We have many Glass contractor’s using the Autodesk Subcontractor product today. The Autodesk Subcontractor product is less complicated than Prolog since it is designed from the specialty contractors perspective and workflow. The product has been in the market for over 14 years and only sold to specialty contractors.
adjony
Message 3 of 4 (391 Views)

10-08-2009 06:32 AM in reply to: ACOLEVGC
Hi. I was reading through some threads regarding Autodesk Subcontractor. I can't find any links to the product anymore.
Do you know if it is still available?
Do you use it?
Thanks!
Employee
james.l.bryant
Message 4 of 4 (391 Views)

10-08-2009 03:01 PM in reply to: ACOLEVGC
The Subcontractor Help desk number is:
1-888-218-5754

They may provide additional information

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New Constructware Category!

The Constructware forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.

Ask the Community