Constructware General Discussion

Constructware General Discussion

jrichie
Message 1 of 2 (372 Views)

Searching for a guide, manual, tutorial, etc.

372 Views, 1 Replies
03-13-2008 01:06 PM
Hello, is there any downloadable information on how to use Constructware? I'm trying to land a new job that uses this and the only thing I found on this site was training in Altanta... but anything that explains the actual interface, what is does, and really how you use it would be GREAT!

Funny thing I did find was an overview/review on youtube so at least I could see the interface... any help greatly appreciated!!! :smileyhappy:

Thanks!
Jason
Active Contributor
steve.williams
Message 2 of 2 (372 Views)

Re: Searching for a guide, manual, tutorial, etc.

03-19-2008 08:49 PM in reply to: jrichie
Hey there,

Typically training materials/guides/etc. are only available to our customers - but if that changes I'll be sure to post any materials/videos up on this forum.

Thanks,
Steve Williams
Autodesk, Inc.
Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New Constructware Category!

The Constructware forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.