Constructware Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Constructware Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Constructware topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any School Districts Out There?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
532 Views, 2 Replies

Any School Districts Out There?

What features of Constructware are the most beneficial to you? I'm also curious to know how you interact with other fields! Just a little survey for myself~

Thanks!
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
larryadams
in reply to: Anonymous

We are a K12 California school district. Our current program is $347M. We have 3 CM firms on projects currently under construction, two architects. All CM staff, architects and their consultants must be users. We do multiple prime contracting with as many as 30 trade contracts per project. We issue contracts and process purchase orders and disbursement. What interactions are you referring to?
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

We have found with some of the schools that we work with, that are not really that interested in project collaboration yet. We think that it will be a benefit for them to have the ability to see what's going on with their projects at any given point. So, in order to reach out to them to "opt-in", I wanted to really touch on the areas that would interest them most. You are obviously VERY interactive with CW, and we'd like to see our projects branch out too. We really like the dashboard feature, since it would allow the districts to have an overview of all of their projects without having to see all the finer details if they don't want to.

Also, what we have been starting to find, is that when there is a CM on the project, typically they have a project management software. We obviously prefer to use CW. So I figured I would like to find out why schools that are using the system, what do they like the best about it! Whether its the reporting, ease of use, accountability (all of it!)...

Thank you Larry for the reply, and I saw the Customer Testimonial too, very informative!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report