Community
Mudbox Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Mudbox Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Mudbox topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

blinking windows

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
256 Views, 2 Replies

blinking windows

Hi! I'm using mudbox X64 on win XP X64 SP2. I have XFX GTX275. Refreshing drivers all the time i know theres a new ones. But... still got the same problem. Does anyone know how to solve that? see the attach... The problem is that the <create stensil> window is blinking (scareen capture software even do not "see" it) and at the end of video I push RMB that is also blinking (capturing have no chance also this time). Is it a hardware issue or not? thanx... btw - wanna use mudbox !! aaarghhh !!!
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
contact
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi! I'm using mudbox X64 on win XP X64 SP2. I have XFX GTX275. Refreshing drivers all the time i know theres a new ones. But... still got the same problem. Does anyone know how to solve that? see the attach... The problem is that the <create stensil> window is blinking (scareen capture software even do not "see" it) and at the end of video I push RMB that is also blinking (capturing have no chance also this time). Is it a hardware issue or not? thanx... btw - wanna use mudbox !! aaarghhh !!!

there's a lot of things that could be the culprit. Could be any of the following:
Drivers (boot in safe mode -> show hidden drivers -> uninstall all old unused drivers -> uninstall graphics drivers -> reboot -> let windows install latest drivers)
Incompatible graphics card (just might be the gcard does not work correctly with mudbox)
Overheating GPU (get speedfan and check temp when working with mudbox)
Windows XP?
Monitor (not refreshing correctly)
Vertical Sync is off (can cause a diversity of flickering visuals)
3D & Animation Teacher
--------------------------------------------------------------------
MSI X79A-GD65, i7, 32gb RAM, Quadro 2000D, SSD-disks.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.linkedin...
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

hmmm.. thanx for advice !!! But. still no luck with this.. Seems like its a graphic card issue. Hey guys, does anyone use GTX275, I have one from XFX actually. thanx !

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report