Community Feedback

Distinguished Contributor
panzilte
Message 1 of 3 (274 Views)

Something Is Wrong with Passwords

274 Views, 2 Replies
03-01-2013 12:54 PM

I have had an issue logging into this site to be able to post, the website simply does not recognize my password.  I have logged in three times in the last two days and each time I needed to submit a password request because the system DOES NOT recognize my password.  What is going on?

Discussion_Admin
Message 2 of 3 (272 Views)

Re: Something Is Wrong with Passwords

03-01-2013 12:57 PM in reply to: panzilte

I'll get someone to check into this issue for you

Thanks
Discussion_Admin

Community Manager
philip.s
Message 3 of 3 (254 Views)

Re: Something Is Wrong with Passwords

03-01-2013 03:05 PM in reply to: panzilte

Hi Thomas,

I've just reset your password and logged in and out of the forums multiple times, confirming that everything appears to be functioning properly. I'll send you an email with the updated / temporary password shortly and please don't hesitate to let me know if you continue to experience issues.

Philip Schmelzer

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community