Community Feedback

*Expert Elite*
nestly2
Message 11 of 17 (168 Views)

Re: Forums Landing Page Issue

11-15-2013 06:38 AM in reply to: camilo.lemos

camilo.lemos wrote:

The Community Landing has an area covering your current board and topic subscriptions. From the View All/Manage button you can see all your Subscriptions.

Does this help?

IMO, board and topic subscriptions are basically useless when they're being sorted oldest to newest...  It makes more sense to see our recent subscriptions, rather than the oldest, dating back to the week we registered.

Community Manager
camilo.lemos
Message 12 of 17 (163 Views)

11-15-2013 06:46 AM in reply to: nestly2

I forgot to add that.

We are aware of topic listings being in ascending rather than descending order at the moment.

This will be changed.

Keep the great feedback coming please, folks!

Camilo Lemos
Distinguished Contributor
pkolarik
Message 13 of 17 (152 Views)

11-15-2013 12:08 PM in reply to: camilo.lemos

The thing is, none of my bookmarks from prior to this new changeover appear there. The only thing that shows there now is:

screenshot.jpg

There's should be 8 or so showing up there that I had bookmarked. As it stands right now rather than simply clicking my bookmark to get to the ADesk forums and seeing my bookmarks right there on the main screen, I come to this "community landing", click "view all/manage", then click "my bookmarks", and *then* I can finally read the actual catagories I"m interested in.

How do I get all my old, pre-changeover, bookmarks to show up in the above list?

Thanks.

Distinguished Contributor
pkolarik
Message 14 of 17 (108 Views)

11-20-2013 06:46 AM in reply to: pkolarik

just a bump to try and get my question in my last reply answered.

Thanks!

*Expert Elite*
JGerth
Message 15 of 17 (97 Views)

11-20-2013 10:21 AM in reply to: camilo.lemos

camilo.lemos wrote:

Hi nestly,

While the breadcrumbs don't guide you back to the forums landing, the Forums button on the top left part of the screen will do just that!

Does this help or are you particularly interested in having the breadcrumbs enable navigation back to the forums landing?

Thanks!

IMO a bredcrumb trail that doesn't follow the hierarchy is broken.  The forums page is much more important to me than the community landing page

*Expert Elite*
troma
Message 16 of 17 (77 Views)

11-22-2013 10:17 AM in reply to: Jeff_M

Jeff_M wrote:

All forums show 0 new posts. Igo to most any of these and there are plenty of new posts.

Looks good now, thanks!

Credit where credit is due! Give kudos or accept as solution whenever you can.

*Expert Elite*
troma
Message 17 of 17 (74 Views)

11-22-2013 10:35 AM in reply to: troma
On a re-check, most of them look good. But the Classifieds says only 1 new, although it should be in the hundreds I imagine. I rarely read in there.

Credit where credit is due! Give kudos or accept as solution whenever you can.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community