Community Feedback

*Expert Elite* | International Moderator
MiWaNiZa
Message 11 of 21 (549 Views)

Re: Forum interface troubles

12-26-2012 07:22 AM in reply to: MiWaNiZa
Updated Firefox to 17.0.1. The problem remains.

Сообщество пользователей Autodesk
Блог

Читаем правила форума

Discussion_Admin
Message 12 of 21 (548 Views)

12-26-2012 07:24 AM in reply to: MiWaNiZa
Active Contributor
leech10
Message 13 of 21 (540 Views)

12-26-2012 07:47 AM in reply to: Discussion_Admin
Hi Poland, all browsers (Opera, IE, Firefox, Chrome)
Alumni
Jillian.Bejtlich
Message 14 of 21 (428 Views)

01-02-2013 07:50 AM in reply to: leech10

Is anyone still having this issue or has it cleared up?

Thank you!

Jillian Bejtlich
Forum Community Manager
Autodesk, Inc.
MiWaNiZa
Message 15 of 21 (417 Views)

01-02-2013 08:04 AM in reply to: Jillian.Bejtlich

At now I'm working from home through 3G modem - all right. I'll check the first situation at work tomorrow.

Блог

Читаем правила форума

MiWaNiZa
Message 16 of 21 (412 Views)

01-02-2013 08:11 AM in reply to: MiWaNiZa

I've logged in to forum from work PC (connected through terminal). At now everything's OK.

Thanks!

Блог

Читаем правила форума

Mentor
MegaJerk
Message 17 of 21 (338 Views)

01-09-2013 10:35 AM in reply to: MiWaNiZa

I am having this problem still!

I can not access any links on the forums unless I right click and have them open in a new tab. Using the left mouse button / middle mouse button, does not work.

This is only happening (for me) in Chrome (Version 23.0.1271.97 m). I am making this post using IE, which seems to be loading the site and allowing me to access everything just fine.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If my solution seems to remedy your problem, please press the Accept Solution button, -
as it increases my power levels and will eventually help to elevate me towards outer space.

Check out my iLogic injection tool here : http://goo.gl/ce1Qg
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alumni
Jillian.Bejtlich
Message 18 of 21 (320 Views)

01-10-2013 06:49 AM in reply to: MegaJerk

When you say you can't access any links, can you elaborate? We're having some issues with the link displayed in the URL field being something different than the real link, but I think you're describing something different.

Jillian Bejtlich
Forum Community Manager
Autodesk, Inc.
Mentor
MegaJerk
Message 19 of 21 (311 Views)

01-10-2013 08:33 AM in reply to: Jillian.Bejtlich

Essentially, in Chrome, after getting to the discussion selection page (http://forums.autodesk.com/) the website stops responding to my left / middle mouse click buttons, and I am forced to right click (to get to context menu) and open in new tab / window. It's as if it's no longer pulling the OnMouseEvents correctly whenever I use the site in Chrome. This essentially prevents me from posting (as the post button is not a real link) unless I'm using IE.

And yes, you're certainly correct about the URL reporting being incorrect. Glad to know that also isn't just me thinking that I'm crazy.

If you have further questions or would like me to provide more information please ask. Chrome is my main browser, so I wouldn't mind doing a little work to get it back to working for these forums.

Thanks!

If my solution seems to remedy your problem, please press the Accept Solution button, -
as it increases my power levels and will eventually help to elevate me towards outer space.

Mentor
MegaJerk
Message 20 of 21 (231 Views)

01-16-2013 05:19 AM in reply to: MiWaNiZa

Any word on this issue from the web crew? I still can't use the discussions board using Chrome :smileysad:

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community