Community Feedback

Distinguished Contributor
Brausmith
Message 31 of 66 (508 Views)

Re: Feedback on new look of forums

11-17-2013 05:40 PM in reply to: donovan.cox

I think it's all the text which is in Bold (?), but it is too anti-aliased.

I am having a hard time reading the text for extended periods as it's giving me a headache.

blurry.png

Regards,
Chad
Community Manager
jessica.t
Message 32 of 66 (491 Views)

11-17-2013 06:36 PM in reply to: steven-g

Hi Steven,

Thanks very much for your feedback on the spacing issue. Your concern has been added to the list :smileyhappy:

If anything else comes to mind please don't hesitate to let us know.

Thanks again!

Jessica Thrasher
Community Manager
jessica.t
Message 33 of 66 (486 Views)

11-17-2013 06:41 PM in reply to: nestly2

Hi Nestly,

Your suggestion on moving "Report Inappropriate Content" back to the bottom page has been noted. We have also had other comments on the spacing issue and we appreciate your input!

If anything else comes to mind to you know where to find us :smileyhappy:

Thank you!

Jessica Thrasher
Community Manager
jessica.t
Message 34 of 66 (481 Views)

11-17-2013 06:53 PM in reply to: bmdesign

Hi Asko,

We completely empathize with your frustration in regards to the spam issue. It's a problem that we are currently addressing and hope to resolve quickly.

Your understanding is greatly appreciated and please keep the great feedback coming!

Jessica Thrasher
Community Manager
jessica.t
Message 35 of 66 (443 Views)

11-18-2013 08:47 AM in reply to: Brausmith

Hi Chad,

Thank you for your feedback! We have had other users report similar experiences and feelings towards the new shading and coloring. This issue has been made a top priority and we hope to make changes as soon as possible.

Please continue to provide your valuable feedback as it helps us improve our new interface. And apologies for the headache!

Jessica Thrasher
Active Contributor
aalterio
Message 36 of 66 (439 Views)

11-18-2013 09:02 AM in reply to: donovan.cox

I noticed that in my browser (IE) the profile information at the top left (edit account|Preferences|sign out) as well as "My Toolbox" are partially cut off.

When I click onto "My Toolbox" I briefly see my profile info/active area/subscriptions but then the area becomes blank.

I was going to add screenshots as attachments but I am also having trouble adding attachments.  I can browse for a file but the forum won't let me actually add it to the post.

Is anyone else having issues like this?  Know of a solution?  Thank you!

*Expert Elite*
CADastrophe
Message 37 of 66 (409 Views)

11-18-2013 01:20 PM in reply to: donovan.cox

I would prefer that the Subject line within threads be black text. It's current blue appearance is exactly that of a Link, making it slightly more difficult/obnoxious to notice the Links amongst the repetition of Subject lines. I did notice that this test does appear nice and black in the message preview and in the "Replying to:" area while composing a message.

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
*Expert Elite*
nestly2
Message 38 of 66 (391 Views)

11-18-2013 03:14 PM in reply to: philip.s

Relatively minor issue, but I don't think this is how "time" is supposed to be displayed.  (IE & FireFox)

timeformat.jpg

m.teleguz1
Message 39 of 66 (386 Views)

11-18-2013 04:50 PM in reply to: donovan.cox

Okay, so i cant even find what i want in 3 secs...that's annoying!

You know i would get fired at work for making a working system totally conseptual.

Microsoft invented folders for a reason. To organise, the same theory applies in organisation for links. Please put back the list of the products, then the sub list under those. I want to be quick about the work and routine. I dont have time to stray. 

Also, if i have to scroll to find a link, that's no good too. Keep it within the page. Alphabetise it TOO! 

Thanks!

what a mess.PNG

(red lines is my eyes jumping to and from)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
..........................................................................................................................
Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.
..........................................................................................................................
Privacy warning: Since I live in a country that has traded liberty for the illusion of security, all of your posts to me are being monitored and saved by the United States Government.

m.teleguz1
Message 40 of 66 (379 Views)

11-18-2013 05:00 PM in reply to: m.teleguz1

Also,

Please change the blue to grey shading, the blue font to normal Black font.

Then change all the white columns height to something smaller like the way it was before or change the font to a bigger size. shorten the length of the columns, you will find users miss that the most.

make this better.PNG

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.
Privacy warning: Since I live in a country that has traded liberty for the illusion of security, all of your posts to me are being monitored and saved by the United States Government.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community