Community Feedback

Distinguished Contributor
jmaeding
Message 1 of 3 (422 Views)

Discussion Group Surveys

422 Views, 2 Replies
02-06-2013 10:33 AM

I get emails asking to fill in a survey now and then, on my DG "most recent experience".

Autodesk, these surveys are ABSOLUTELY USELESS, as it only makes sense to ask about a particular post.

You must provide a post title in order to get any useful info from the survey.

The surveys reflect very poorly on whoever is running the survey show for Autodesk. They are essentially spam.

Alumni
brian.kling
Message 2 of 3 (395 Views)

Re: Discussion Group Surveys

02-08-2013 07:52 AM in reply to: jmaeding

James, we recognize the method for deliverying surveys as well as the survey itself can be improved.  We are working on both of these items right now and you should see some changes in the next few months.  It will be much "smarter" and shorter too :smileywink:

Brian Kling
Community Strategist
Customer Service & Support
Autodesk, Inc.
Distinguished Contributor
jmaeding
Message 3 of 3 (385 Views)

Re: Discussion Group Surveys

02-08-2013 09:31 AM in reply to: brian.kling

sounds good, as I want to give accurate feedback.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community