Community Feedback

Distinguished Contributor
Mep09Developer
Message 1 of 4 (194 Views)

Discussion Group Page Display

194 Views, 3 Replies
08-22-2011 09:55 AM

Why does my web page always show as the attached garbage?  It's looked like that for over a year now, and I find it very annoying and difficult to read.  I have already tried all options available in my account settings.  Any adjustments I need to make to my IE9?

Employee
wrighte
Message 2 of 4 (184 Views)

Re: Discussion Group Page Display

08-22-2011 02:03 PM in reply to: Mep09Developer

We've seen that behavior when CSS fails to load appropriately.  We've been able to reproduce by intentionally disabling CSS in a browser.   Sometimes firewall settings have been a cause.

Eric Wright
Sr. Web Product Manager
Autodesk Knowledge Network
Autodesk, Inc.

Distinguished Contributor
Mep09Developer
Message 3 of 4 (170 Views)

08-23-2011 07:11 AM in reply to: wrighte

Is there a way to check & enable CSS as a user in IE9?  A little Web research did not look promising.  Thanks.

Employee
wrighte
Message 4 of 4 (164 Views)

08-23-2011 10:13 AM in reply to: Mep09Developer

I don't believe this is an IE setting.  Our QA team used an add-on to disable CSS as a way to confirm what could cause that behavior. 

One thing to try would be to temporarily disable any firewall or security applicatons to see if they may be having an impact when accessing this site.

Eric Wright
Sr. Web Product Manager
Autodesk Knowledge Network
Autodesk, Inc.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community