Community Feedback

*Expert Elite*
troma
Message 1 of 5 (1,298 Views)
Accepted Solution

Board Topics Started

1298 Views, 4 Replies
08-28-2012 07:20 AM

Is there a way to get a list of my Board Topics Started?  Right now I have all my posts, but that includes multiple posts on the same topic, and also multiple topics started by others.  I'd like to be able to see my own topics easily.

Thanks.

Credit where credit is due! Give kudos or accept as solution whenever you can.

Discussion_Admin
Message 2 of 5 (1,294 Views)

Re: Board Topics Started

08-28-2012 07:36 AM in reply to: troma

There is no functionality too look at just your started topics but if you are looking to follow your topics I would suggest using subscription method mentioned here in this post on how to use subscriptions to follow your threads.

Let me know if you have any questions
Discussion_Admin

*Expert Elite*
troma
Message 3 of 5 (1,286 Views)

08-28-2012 09:42 AM in reply to: Discussion_Admin

Thanks for a quick reply.

Email is really not what I'm looking for.  I don't want to 'follow'; I don't want a feed.  I'd just like to see a list.  I guess my answer is 'No'.

I'd also like to see a list of topics I've participated in with any new replies sorted to the top, instead of being buried below hundreds of posts by me that are newer but have no replies.  I think that's what alfred was asking for too on that discussion you linked to, so I guess my answer is 'No' for that too.

Alumni
brian.kling
Message 4 of 5 (1,268 Views)

08-28-2012 01:37 PM in reply to: troma

Not a perfect solution, but this search query will show you all your posts; is quick to see the difference betw a reply (prefaced with "Re:") and your Topics posted:

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/message?advanced=true&filter=openResponse&search...

Brian Kling
Community Strategist
Customer Service & Support
Autodesk, Inc.
*Expert Elite*
troma
Message 5 of 5 (1,253 Views)

08-29-2012 01:15 PM in reply to: brian.kling

Cool.  Thankyou.  Very close to what I'm looking for.  A little tweaking gave me this:

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/message?advanced=true&author_id=491299&filter=au...

which actually gives me exaclty what I'm looking for, provided I never start a topic with the word "Re" in the title.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community