Community Feedback

cswec
Message 1 of 3 (288 Views)
Accepted Solution

A way to send feedback to Autodesk about an employee in the forums?

288 Views, 2 Replies
03-18-2014 07:02 AM

Hey guys, 

I'm not sure if this is the correct board to post this question, so please feel free to redirect me.  

Anyway, I really had a very positive exchange with an Autodesk employee regarding a question that I posted on the forums.  He really was extremely helpful and went above and beyond to fix my issue.  I was wondering if there was a way to be able to tell this to Autodesk in some sort of feedback situation.  I looked at the "contact us" page, but none of the options seemed to fit my purpose. 

Thank you,
Caitlin

Community Manager
philip.s
Message 2 of 3 (273 Views)

Re: A way to send feedback to Autodesk about an employee in the forums?

03-18-2014 09:16 AM in reply to: cswec

Hi Caitlin!

If you want to post it here I would be happy to pass it on to the individual and their corresponding management team. Alternatively, you can also send me any feedback via a Private Message

Thank you very much for taking the time to do so as I know it will be greatly appreciated.

Philip Schmelzer
cswec
Message 3 of 3 (263 Views)

Re: A way to send feedback to Autodesk about an employee in the forums?

03-18-2014 11:24 AM in reply to: philip.s

Hey Philip,

Thank you for getting back to me.  You'll be getting a message shortly.  I appreciate you passing it along for me!

Thank you again.

Caitlin

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community