Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wanted someone who can convert Micorstation to DWG format

15 REPLIES 15
Message 1 of 16
Anonymous
831 Views, 15 Replies

Wanted someone who can convert Micorstation to DWG format

My client has a future need for converting Microstation to dwg format. If you are able to do that I need a price quoted per file no clean up. E-mail sized you will receive a dgn and you will e-mail me the dwg 2005 or older. It is unknown what the release of Microstation file is.No spam please. If you can help e-mail me at accu-cadatvelocity.net or google accu-cad. It is assumed you know the @ for at substitution.
Thanks in advance.
15 REPLIES 15
Message 2 of 16
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

You have mail!

Regards

David Graves

wrote in message news:4855015@discussion.autodesk.com...
My client has a future need for converting Microstation to dwg format. If
you are able to do that I need a price quoted per file no clean up. E-mail
sized you will receive a dgn and you will e-mail me the dwg 2005 or older.
It is unknown what the release of Microstation file is.No spam please. If
you can help e-mail me at accu-cadatvelocity.net or google accu-cad. It is
assumed you know the @ for at substitution.
Thanks in advance.
Message 3 of 16
Anonymous

http://www.cad-conversion.com/

Thanks in advance.
Message 4 of 16
WANewhauser

You will first need to know the MicroStation format (propably V8 or V7) because they are very different. If you or your client has a copy of MicroStation V8 it can do the translations singly or in batch.

HTH,

warren
Message 5 of 16
Anonymous

i can help!
thecadalyst@hotmail.com

Thanks in advance.
Message 6 of 16
kclevenger

I may be able to help. I have been converting scanned drawings to AutoCAD for over 6 years now. If you can scan it in, I can convert it. All it takes is sending me the scanned dwg via e-mail, I can convert it to CAD then e-mail back to you. Let me know what you think.

Kathleen Clevenger
kclevenger@ameritech.net
Message 7 of 16
uvantunano

I think I can help you with the conversion from dgn to dwg.
If you e-mail me a dgn file to uvantunano@yahoo.com I will gladly try it for you. Of course the layer will be all named as numbers, and the drawing will need some work on matching line styles and text styles. But it would not hurt to try and see if I can help you. I'll need to know the AutoCAD version you are working on.

Cecilia
Message 8 of 16
Anonymous

Maybe you already found a solution, and maybe I'm not understanding your situation correctly, but here is my suggestion. Use AutoCAD Map to convert the dgn to dwg. It's under the Map pull down menu -> tools -> import. From here you can set up a standard level to layer conversion based on the clients level names and your desired layer names, or you can have a straight conversion (level 1 = layer 1, level 2 = layer 2), etc.

This only takes about a few minutes per drawing. Hopefully you have not spent too much money on this so far.

Daniel Clark
Message 9 of 16
CADNEWYORK

It should not cost too much and should not take too much time. But we would be able to give the estimate only after we get the drawings in hand. Some of the other services we provide are cad conversion, cad drafting, 3-d cad and rendering. We provide competitive quotes for cad services at some of the lowest prices you will find anywhere. Visit our site at http://www.new-york-document-scanning.com
Message 10 of 16
bryanrisk

No doubt CAD conversion is very complex thing in architectural or mechanical design. Check this for cad conversions at reasonable price.

Here you can found almost all cad conversion services like scan to drafting, TIF to DOC conversion, DWG conversion, DWG to DNG conversion and raster images to vector images conversion. Edited by: bryanrisk on Sep 4, 2009 6:01 PM
Message 11 of 16
Modman_4

> {quote:title=ACCU-CAD wrote:}{quote}
> My client has a future need for converting Microstation to dwg format. If you are able to do that I need a price quoted per file no clean up. E-mail sized you will receive a dgn and you will e-mail me the dwg 2005 or older. It is unknown what the release of Microstation file is.No spam please. If you can help e-mail me at accu-cadatvelocity.net or google accu-cad. It is assumed you know the @ for at substitution.
> Thanks in advance.

How difficult can this be to do? I know AutoCAD has an option to import microstation files into a drawing, and the OP did state "no cleanup".
Oops this is an ancient post...
I hope my info was useful, but if by some odd chance it actually solved your issue, feel free to mark your post as "Accept as Solution". Thanks! 🙂
Message 12 of 16
AmerieWhite

I can help, send your DGN to ameriewhite at gmail. I can batch convert for you using my DGN to DWG batch converter if there are many DGN drawings.
Message 13 of 16
HanrySmith

A healthy democracy requires a decent society; it requires that we are honorable, generous, tolerant and respectful.
When you have told anyone you have left him a legacy, the only decent thing to do is die at once.

Everyone who gets sleepy at night should have a simple decent place to lay their heads, on terms they can afford to pay.

I only have to do three things to look halfway decent, curl my eyelashes, fill in my eyebrows and put some lipstick on.

And I have been able to establish this sort of decent reputation as being a decent character actor.

Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself.

I thought my dreams were impossible,but God said, “All things are possible.
Eid Sms
Message 14 of 16
JulieAdam

The Perfection Medical Spa And Plastic Surgery in Cancun, Mexico is the ultimate makeover destination, providing laser technology, aesthetic spa and nonsurgical cosmetic treatments for international travelers and patients. With more than 20 years of experience, the medical team at Perfection offers surgeons and staff support certified in plastic, aesthetic and reconstructive surgery.
Located in beautiful Cancun, Mexico, the Perfection Medical Spa and Plastic Surgery center offers tourists and international patients the attractions of one of the most popular and beautiful tourist destinations in the world, coupled with superlative, world-class, and state of the art technology and development when it comes to medical plastic surgical procedures.
Qualifications
The qualifications of the surgeons at Perfection are exemplary and offer individuals traveling from around the world expertise, experience, and compassion. Dr. Alfonso Cepeda is a Partner of the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery since the late 1980s, as well as the Mexican Association of Plastic Surgery, and the Aesthetica and Reconstructive surgery since the late 1980s. He is a Founding Partner and President of the School Of Aesthetic and Reconstructive Plastic Surgery of Yucatan since the early 1990s and a Partner of the Medical Tourism Association since May 2009.
Dr. Luz Del Carmen Lopez Arroyo received professional training in plastic and reconstructive surgery from 1984 to 1994 and is a Partner of the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery since the 1990s. As a Member of the International Society of Aesthetics Plastic Surgery, the FILACP Federation Latin American Ibero of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and certified by the Mexican Council of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Dr. Arroyo also offers patients high class expertise and experience.
Additional surgeons, physicians and staff at Perfection Medical Spa and Plastic Surgery have provided effective and successful surgeries for visitors for years. Says Ariana Astorga of Chicago, Illinois, "My visit to Perfection was excellent. The care was excellent and all my questions and concerns were answered. I couldn't have asked for better care or results. I am absolutely happy with my results of my tummy tuck, liposuction, and Brazilian butt lift and am looking forward to my next visit."
Treatments Options
Perfection Medical Spa and Plastic Surgery center offers a variety of treatments that enhance appearance and self confidence, including skin resurfacing, and Accent treatments, which utilize radio frequencies to tighten the skin, Lumicell to reduce the appearance of cellulite, Botox, as well as traditional plastic surgical procedures including breast and buttocks augmentation, abdominoplasty, chin surgery, liposculpture techniques, and Macs Lift techniques, among others.
Says and Maria Sosa, also of Chicago, "At first I was afraid of coming to Mexico to get my surgery done but it turned out to be a good decision. I will recommend everyone to come to Perfection surgical spa. Dr. Gonzalez Cepeda did a wonderful job and my Macs Lift, blepharoplasty and Erbium Laser surgery results were excellent. I couldn't be happier."
Pramod Goel, CEO and Founder of PlacidWay, a medical tourism portal based in Denver, Colorado, understands that patients want up-to-date, reliable and accessible information regarding medical tourism, techniques, treatments and procedures offered in a variety of medical destinations around the globe. "PlacidWay strives to provide complete and accurate profiles of certified and accredited medical personnel, staff and facilities in a variety of medical destinations around the world. It's difficult enough to worry about your health without worrying about where you can find quality yet affordable medical care."
Perfection Medical Spa And Plastic Surgery offers immediate financing opportunities for individuals interested in a variety of surgical laser procedures through myMedicalLoan.com, which offers individuals a variety of solutions for their medical travel needs.
"The care that was extended to us both in picking us up at the airport, taking care of the hotel, taking us to all the appointments and especially Robyn and Pablo staying with me during my surgeries made us feel extremely comfortable and secure," writes Marlene and Ron Marsch of Red Bank, New Jersey. "The experience was gratifying in all aspects, beyond our expectations."
Perfection Medical Spa And Plastic Surgery is located in beautiful Cancun, Mexico, the ultimate tourist destination that provides visitors with a multitude of attractions and activities that combine the best that Mexico has to offer with the best in medical technology, laser plastic surgery, compassion and expertise.
Message 15 of 16
mikecriss

CAD Conversions are vital for architectural and mechanical designs. This may include to process un-editable design files in order to convert them into various editable formates; e.g Paper to Cad, DWG formates and Raster to Vector Conversions etc.

Sticker Printing Edited by: mikecriss on Sep 17, 2009 8:56 PM
Message 16 of 16
Riderwear

It’s important to make sure that you have the right motorcycle clothing while you are getting prepared to ride a motorcycle. Being a motorcyclist you should invest some time and money in acquiring so as to protect yourself on the road; although what you might have thought, it’s not for looks only. The most appropriate Motorbike clothing is leather clothing. It can protect riders from injury if they get into an accident. Leather is sturdiest than other fabrics and for sure tougher than skin so leather can prevent the rider from road rash and even disfiguring injury in the event of an accident.
Leather motorcycles clothing is designed to protect riders from injury if they get into an accident. Leather is quite more protective than other fabrics and certainly tougher than skin, which can prevent "road rash" and even disfiguring injury in the event of an accident. Edited by: Riderwear on Sep 28, 2009 8:00 AM

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report