Classifieds

cwurtz
Message 1 of 5 (497 Views)

Stone FS Chassis and Drives for sale from Linux Smoke Advanced

497 Views, 4 Replies
08-16-2012 11:47 AM

Hello all,

I have a Stone FS chassis from a linux Smoke Advanced with 13 drives (ST3146854SS).

12 are used and in the chassis, one is not used. I would like to sell the all together if possible,

but will separate if need be.

Not sure what price to ask, so, make me an offer.

Thanks!

Carl Wurtz

sean
Message 2 of 5 (473 Views)

Re: Stone FS Chassis and Drives for sale from Linux Smoke Advanced

08-26-2012 11:49 PM in reply to: cwurtz

Hey Carl,

Might eb interedted in a spare drive is you have 1 going. Have seen drives going from anywhere between 150 to 350. interested in seeling a single spare?

Sean

dbarter
Message 3 of 5 (462 Views)

08-29-2012 08:07 AM in reply to: cwurtz

Carl,

Do you still have this available if so I would be interested in buying some of the drives as spares and if the price is right I might even want to buy the whole chassis.

Thanks

Dave

cwurtz
Message 4 of 5 (420 Views)

09-12-2012 04:04 AM in reply to: dbarter

Hi Dave, Yes I do. Not sure what price to put on it. Let me know what you feel is fair, if you have a fedex or ups account, we could ship it that way or We could ship it and add it to the total. Carl --

Edited by
Discussion_Admin

cwurtz
Message 5 of 5 (420 Views)

09-12-2012 04:04 AM in reply to: sean

Hi Sean, I have 1 other person who just wrote me as well. If he only want some and not all, I will sell one. I will let you know. Thanks Carl --

Edited by
Discussion_Admin

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community