Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sign Fabrication firm seeking part-time Inventor artist

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
jonkovach
481 Views, 1 Reply

Sign Fabrication firm seeking part-time Inventor artist

We are a sign and frame manufacturer in Gibsonia, PA (north hills of Pittsburgh).

I am looking for an Inventor artist.  Local would be great, and someone that can come into my shop on a daily basis is almost essential, though I am flexible.  I do not have enough work to sustain someone full time, but would have about four hours a day worth of work.

Creating standard drawings (customizing for customer information), creating custom mounts for our existing bases, and working through long-term housekeeping projects are a good basis for what I'm doing.

I'm just starting my search, so please message me if you are interested in learning more.

Thanks,

Jon

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
reh2
in reply to: jonkovach

Hello Jon my name is Rachel Heller. I am a recent graduate of Pennsylvania College of Technology with a Bachelors degree in Engineering Design Technology. I am a resident of Allison Park and I am looking to find a job in my field of study. My professor found your posting and forwarded it to me. I am attaching my resume for your review. Please feel free to email or call me if you have any further questions. I look forward to hearing from you soon. Thank you, Rachel Heller (724)612-5544 reh2@pct.edu

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report