Classifieds

Contributor
FeleciaW
Message 1 of 1 (162 Views)

PDF to DWG converter

162 Views, 0 Replies
03-25-2014 09:18 AM

As I was browsing the Autodesk forums looking for something I noticed several threads where people were looking for a PDF to DWG converter. I posted the following in a couple but I have no desire to ressurect dead threads so I decided to create a new one. I hope this is the right place.

I am a member of the sales team at BacktoCAD. (I like to say that upfront so everyone knows.) We sell a program, Print2CAD, that is a fantastic tool for converting PDF files to DWG/DXF.

We can handle raster and vector based PDF files (Normal PDFs and Scans for the unitiated). We can also work with other Raster based files including TIFF, JPG, BMP and many others. We also work with DWF.

We can handle a number of important tasks when converting your PDF to DWG/DXF. These include 2 options for scaling, which can be critical, especially if you intend to use the DWG to build something. We also have the ability to convert non real PDF text (Hatches, Path and Raster images) into real editable CAD text.

Our upcoming release (due out on 3/31) has opened up our ability to convert Raster images. We are no longer limited to just scans but can now handle photographs as well. (Yes, you can convert your favorite cat picture into CAD. I won't judge you.)

You can learn more abour Print2CAD by visiting us at: http://www.backtocad.com/engl/engl-pdf-dwg.html . The above was by no means a full list of our features. You can also find our numerous oppurtunities to learn about our product here. These include a free trial, Webinars, our manual and assorted videos.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community