Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need AutoCad User

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Looking4AutoCadUser
1239 Views, 5 Replies

Need AutoCad User

Hello: I am a Small Business Manager, I need someone who can create floor plans and 3D room designs using autocad; I will then use the design in my presentations to clients. I am located in Brooklyn, NY and will negotiate compensation. I need someone immediately. Please contact me by replying to this post or via a private message through this forum. Thank you. I look forward to hearing from you soon!

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
TML12
in reply to: Looking4AutoCadUser

Hello,

I'm professional cad drafter located in Bangldesh. Experienced in freelance work. I'm able to create 2d floor plans, sections, elevations, 3d models with photo real presentation. I generally use Revit but also well versed in auto cad. Please let me know if there is any opportunity to start remote work with your company. I'm assuring online availabilty with fast turnaround.

Sincerely,

Alim al raji

Tags (4)
Message 3 of 6

Hi,

I am a Bangalore (India) based Interior, CAD & graphic designer doing freelancing projects. I have done a number of projects in architectural visualization & CAD; however I always tend to do more artistic & innovative work. I will be greatly excited if I work for you in the future projects.

I believe in high end quality and on time delivery. I ensure you of futuristic designs and detailed drawings. My charges are far reasonable than other professionals.

Warm Regards

A.K.AHUJA

akahuja_id10@yahoo.com

Message 4 of 6
Bob_Zurunkle
in reply to: akahuja_id10

Well unfortunately, I am not located in India. But neither am I located in NYC. I am in fact in Tampa Bay, Florida. Actually even that isn't entirely correct, as I am a few miles to the west of the Bay. I do have my own license of AutoCAD and could do side work, but that depends on  what exactly you require...

If by some odd chance my nattering was useful -- that's great, glad to help. But if it actually solved your issue, then please mark my solution as accepted 🙂
Message 5 of 6

Post your project on http://www.archability.com to reach multiple freelancers and receive proposals

Message 6 of 6

Dear Madam

Please review my CV. I can generate drawing as you want from here and send to you by e-mail every day. If you interesting. I will send sample of work for review.

Regards

Unn

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report