A position has become available in our engineering department for a Mechanical Design Engineer.
The company designs and supplies complete plants, and plant equipment, to the Energy From Waste, Environmental, and Precious Metal Recovery sectors.
The key skill required for this role is the ability to design machinery. Demonstrable experience of this needs to be shown. Our core technology includes water cooled industrial furnaces, and patented plasma producing equipment.
This position is within a small team, at a medium sized company and as such, the role is very varied and would suit an enthusiastic and flexible individual.
Key duties would include:
- Production of engineering drawings (Inventor used, others considered)
- Plant layout and schematic drawings
- Writing/contributing to Maintenance, Operation and Installation manuals
- Equipment/Part specification
- Frequent supplier liaison, including selection of plant suppliers
- Occasional requirement to travel to customers' and suppliers' sites worldwide
We offer a competitive package, including Private Medical and generous pension contribution.
If you would like to find out more about this role, and/or submit your CV for review, please contact me either through this message board, or by email at email@example.com
Thanks for reading,
Snr. Mechanical Engineer - Tetronics International Ltd.