Classifieds

Distinguished Contributor
djohnson1976
Message 1 of 1 (115 Views)

Looking for new opportunities in Design or CAD Administration

115 Views, 0 Replies
04-13-2014 04:13 PM

I am looking for career and/or contractor opportunities in Design and/or CAD Administration.  I have over 15 years of experience with AutoCAD, 10 years of Autodesk Inventor, 2 years of SolidWorks, and 7 years of Autodesk Vault/Workgroup administration.

I have experience with Mechanical, Structural, Plant Layout and Process Piping design in the wastewater and minerals processing industries.  I have used Inventor to design large, custom equipment and plants.  I have created spreadsheet-driven models, frame-generated skids and plant structural steel, iParts, and about every other type of Inventor model.  I have successfully directed and overseen the migration of two separate groups from 2D to 3D and from windows-based file storage to PDM solutions, including Autodesk Vault.

I am located near Salt Lake City, Utah.  Contact me at djohnson1976@msn.com if you and your organization have an opportunity I might be able to help you with.  Resume available upon request.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community