Did you mean: 

Inventor 6.0 user looking for work

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
Doug-B
209 Views, 0 Replies

Inventor 6.0 user looking for work

Hello,

My name is Douglas and I have about 8 months experience on Inventor 5.3 & 6.0. I also have 9 years experience on AutoCAD from R12 through 2002. I have worked on everything from commercial neon signs to turf care products to off road & military power transmissions.

I am located just south of Milwaukee, WI in Racine County, but I am willing to travel as far south as Chicago and as far north as Madison for any opportunity that will allow me to increase my time with Inventor.

I was hoping someone here might have some names of companies that use Inventor between Milwaukee and Chicago. I have found it difficult to uncover this information and any help would be appreciated. Feel free to send any information you may have in a email to me at the email address below. Thanks in advance for your help.

If anyone has any or knows of any openings within those driving boundaries, whether they are AutoCAD or Inventor openings, please let me know. I am in the middle of a job transition after having been downsized from my last employer due to re-structure of the organization.

Please either respond here or email me at home at: teddebear@peoplepc.com

Any and all help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks to all in advance.

Sincerely,
Douglas M. Brandies
0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report