Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FOR SALE :: PURE ART VPS PCI 1800 rendering hardware

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
istuart
208 Views, 5 Replies

FOR SALE :: PURE ART VPS PCI 1800 rendering hardware

One PURE ART VPS render card. (8 of the raytracing chipsets)

PCI fully boxed comes with all manuals, tutorial CD's from subscription program. Due in the next few months is their own GI system, expect it to be FAST. If you dont know this bit of kit check it out here...
http://www.artvps.com/
http://www.artvps.com/Images/ImageUploads/3DWorld_PURE.pdf

This does motion blur, glass and raytracing to awesome quality in really short timescales. I have used it for this to great effect. 3D world magazine gave this 10 out of 10 a rariety.

As this is a hardware renderer it doesnt hold up your machine whislt you continue to work.

Software plugins into 3dsmax, Catia, Maya etc... and comes with the sale with this. I used this sucessfully with 3DSmax r6 no problem at all.

This was bought for long term mechanical vis project, served its purpose flawlessly unfortunately now we have a sizeable FinalRender render farm, the card has had NO use in the last 9 months and is hard to justify now. If you want the performance of a 6-8 machine renderfarm this is the ticket...

This cost me £2195 inc VAT last year. (nearly $4000)
One went on fleabay last week for $2100
Hoping to make £1000 or nearest offer considered. I will foot the cost for shipping. This is negotable please contact me for more or return response here. I have a paypal account which can handle the transaction if needs be. This way i foot the bill for currency conversion, so a great purchase!

Why am I selling it? using FinalRender full time. my whole mode of operation is set up around it. Want to sell the PURE to someone who will get the use from it. Genuinely a good piece of kit, sadly one i can not see me using in the next while so here it is...

Iain Stuart
istu@ecosse.net
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: istuart

Do you stil have this card available?
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous

I'm interesting too,
Do you still have this card available?
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous

is it available now? can u tell me the price u want?
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous

I HAVE ONE AVAILABLE FOR SALE , reasonable price
just got a render drive so I don't need the card
namer@rogers.com
Message 6 of 6
Anonymous

Re: FOR SALE :: PURE ART VPS PCI 1800 rendering hardware
I HAVE ONE AVAILABLE FOR SALE , reasonable price
just got a render drive so I don't need the card
namer@rogers.com

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report