about any drafting program with little training. Please contact me if you
have any opennings.

Rodney Hartings
rhartings@juno.com
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
edardeen
in reply to: Anonymous

This job is a little further west than what you are looking for. We are located in Frankfort, IN. We are looking for an Inventor designer. If you are still looking and interested send me a resume.

Thanks
Eric
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Eric, Rodney did leave his email address, so you could have (and should have) emailed him directly. We would rather not have any conversation here, as this group was set up with the intention of helping vendors place avertisements (with links or contact inoformation) or for employers seeking help to place a want ad (again with links or contact information) or people who would like to be able to get hired or sell something. Pease email Rodney directly. Also anyone interested in seeking employment please do so by contacting (or sending your resume to) Eric at oh I guess nobody can reply directly. ;-) -- Tracy W. Lincoln Autodesk Discussion Group Facilitator http://www.autodesk.com/discussion-announcements "edardeen" wrote in message news:21970873.1080911826640.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2.autodesk.com... > This job is a little further west than what you are looking for. We are located in Frankfort, IN. We are looking for an Inventor designer. If you are still looking and interested send me a resume. > > Thanks > Eric

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report