317 Views, 0 Replies
12-20-2012 08:45 AM
My company is looking to hire an Object ARX developer/programmer in Denver, Colorado to schedule and develop software solutions to support engineering and other business functions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field; or demonstrated equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum two years’ experience required in Microsoft.Net Framework using Visual Studio, SQL Server, and Microsoft Visual Basic VB.net
- Experience interfacing with AutoDesk’s AutoCAD and REVIT 3D CAD programs. Familiar with other supported programming languages and tools including, other Microsoft and AutoDesk products.
- Displays proficiency in use of word processing, spreadsheet and database softwares, and computer assisted engineering (AutoCAD) and design software to perform technical tasks.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States