Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Desalination Plant Design

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
432 Views, 2 Replies

Desalination Plant Design

I have an original idea for a unique design that I would like to Patent. I need drawings for my Plant design to submit to the USPTO. The Plant is for the Desalination of Ocean water. I already have most of the concepts in mind on how I want it drawn up. The system for Desalination itself is based on the latest technology available for processing the water and will use a combination of the highest quality processing materials available. The structural design of the Desalination Plant is completely based on my original concepts. In addition, the efficiency of how the system will operate and function to the end user is also based on my original concepts.

If there is anyone on this message board interested in completing these types of drawings highly proficient using the 3D Plant design software please contact this message board as soon as possible.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
derek_mckibbon
in reply to: Anonymous

Our engineering firm is very interested in your request for Autodesk Plant 3D support for your design.  We are very proficient in this program and have done various kinds of projects using this tool.  We have done various projects in process plant design and also using the design/build scenario.  We also have simulation software to analize your designs.

Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi and thank you for responding the Concepts I have thus far are primarily for the Desalination Plant itself and some initial concepts on transport. I am very interested in forming a joint venture to develop the Plant as the funding to get it built would be substantial yet the benefits to the region where the Plant is located would be in the tens of billions of dollars over a short period of time. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report