Classifieds

S-H-O-O-P
Message 1 of 2 (329 Views)

Contract Work - Autocad or Inventor

329 Views, 1 Replies
06-11-2012 11:36 AM

Just found out that the manufacturing company that I have been working for is laying me off.  So...  if anyone knows of any contract AutoCAD or Inventor work that they can throw my way I would greatly appreciate it!  

I have about 10 years of Architectural Drafting and Construction Management experience and about a year of Inventor (which is currently where my heart is).   But I am open for anything at this point.  As of next week, no jobby job.   

Archability
Message 2 of 2 (276 Views)

Re: Contract Work - Autocad or Inventor

07-20-2012 02:53 PM in reply to: S-H-O-O-P
Visit http://www.archability.com a new platform where skilled architectural talent can create profiles and bid for projects.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community