http://youtu.be/GOn7aRepT3Q

Please tell me your opinions!

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Cadmanto
in reply to: holywingz

Welcome to the forum.

That is pretty cool!!!  Smiley Happy

I do a fair amount of reading and so does my wife.  While the video doesn't show it falling out, it looks like it might be prone to as you flip the pages.

Where do you get one?

check.PNGIf this solved your issue please mark this posting "Accept as Solution".

Or if you like something that was said and it was helpful, Kudoskudos.PNG are appreciated. Thanks!!!! Smiley Very Happy

New EE Logo.PNG

Inventor.PNG     vault.PNG

Best Regards,
Scott McFadden
(Colossians 3:23-25)

Message 3 of 6
holywingz
in reply to: Cadmanto

Yes! It could fall out if its been shake a lot.
However the material is sticky so it won't fall out under normal reading circumstances.
The materials will improve if more people try it out in the future but now is very good and stable already!

you can try it in low price at:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/131064136252?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Please give me more opinions!
Message 4 of 6
Cadmanto

While this gadget is cool, this is not the place to be advertising it.  If the soul intent of you starting this thread was to try and promote sales on your auction in this forum, that is abusing the rights of this forum.  Not to mention it is against the rules of this forum.  If you have a technical question about Inventor then this is the right place.  If not, then you need to find a different avenue.

It was my mistake for even acknowledging your original post.  For that I apologize if I mislead you.

check.PNGIf this solved your issue please mark this posting "Accept as Solution".

Or if you like something that was said and it was helpful, Kudoskudos.PNG are appreciated. Thanks!!!! Smiley Very Happy

New EE Logo.PNG

Inventor.PNG     vault.PNG

Best Regards,
Scott McFadden
(Colossians 3:23-25)

Message 5 of 6
holywingz

I was just looking for feedback and I try to give out free to see how it works. eBay was just a place for me to send out cheap to receive feedback from people live far away.
I give out free to bookstore but the customers enjoys it but not much opinions to improve it. My friends are very bias too.

I am very appreciated your opinions and wish to give you one free to see how it can improve, thanks!
Message 6 of 6
ibrahimhza
in reply to: Cadmanto

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report