Please tell me your opinions!

*Expert Elite*
Cadmanto
Message 2 of 6 (389 Views)

Re: Automatic Bookmark

12-20-2013 08:58 AM in reply to: holywingz

Welcome to the forum.

That is pretty cool!!!  :smileyhappy:

I do a fair amount of reading and so does my wife.  While the video doesn't show it falling out, it looks like it might be prone to as you flip the pages.

Where do you get one?

check.PNGIf this solved your issue please mark this posting "Accept as Solution".

Or if you like something that was said and it was helpful, Kudoskudos.PNG are appreciated. Thanks!!!! :smileyvery-happy:

New EE Logo.PNG

Inventor.PNG     vault.PNG

Best Regards,
Scott McFadden
Inventor Professional 2013
(Colossians 3:23-25)

holywingz
Message 3 of 6 (382 Views)

12-20-2013 09:07 AM in reply to: Cadmanto
Yes! It could fall out if its been shake a lot.
However the material is sticky so it won't fall out under normal reading circumstances.
The materials will improve if more people try it out in the future but now is very good and stable already!

you can try it in low price at:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/131064136252?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Please give me more opinions!
*Expert Elite*
Cadmanto
Message 4 of 6 (360 Views)

12-20-2013 11:43 AM in reply to: holywingz

While this gadget is cool, this is not the place to be advertising it.  If the soul intent of you starting this thread was to try and promote sales on your auction in this forum, that is abusing the rights of this forum.  Not to mention it is against the rules of this forum.  If you have a technical question about Inventor then this is the right place.  If not, then you need to find a different avenue.

It was my mistake for even acknowledging your original post.  For that I apologize if I mislead you.

check.PNGIf this solved your issue please mark this posting "Accept as Solution".

Or if you like something that was said and it was helpful, Kudoskudos.PNG are appreciated. Thanks!!!! :smileyvery-happy:

New EE Logo.PNG

Inventor.PNG     vault.PNG

Best Regards,
Scott McFadden
Inventor Professional 2013
(Colossians 3:23-25)

holywingz
Message 5 of 6 (353 Views)

12-20-2013 11:54 AM in reply to: holywingz
I was just looking for feedback and I try to give out free to see how it works. eBay was just a place for me to send out cheap to receive feedback from people live far away.
I give out free to bookstore but the customers enjoys it but not much opinions to improve it. My friends are very bias too.

I am very appreciated your opinions and wish to give you one free to see how it can improve, thanks!
ibrahimhza
Message 6 of 6 (343 Views)

12-20-2013 12:09 PM in reply to: Cadmanto

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.