Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autodesk Guru wanted: St. Louis

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
423 Views, 4 Replies

Autodesk Guru wanted: St. Louis

The typical Monster resumes aren't cutting it.
Wanted: Mechanically (and Civil) inclined AutoCAD expert to join my team to do tasks the average CAD person can't. 3D experience a big plus. Civil 3D, Inventor, Revit, 3DS MAX are all a plus. AutoCAD customization and programming a big plus too. We are a full service engineering company in St. Louis, MO with about 50 employees in a campus setting. I am Supervisor of Design Technologies and we are swamped with work and I need help from a person that can come in and hit the ground running. Please reply to my personal email, > hardinlk@gmail.com.
Thanks.
Lyle
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
William_Rickert
in reply to: Anonymous

I'm a 3ds Max guy and am available part time on evenigs and weekends unless you're willing to step up to the plate salary wise. I don't know much about Autocad but I have taken some cad files to Max for render.

Weekdays- (618) 931-5785 6:30pm-11:00pm
Weekends- 9am-12am
Message 3 of 5
tsaxy

You know it'll be pretty difficult to find a Civil 3D guru who's also fluent in Revit, 3DS Max and inventor. With that said I could assist via the internet with the Civil 3D side of your projects. Drop me a line and I'll send over a quote for my services. I realize you may need someone there, but in this economy I highly doubt someone will be willing to pack up and just move without a guaranteed on salary that reflects what they know, a bonus, moving expenses paid, and some really good benefits.
I've been doing this for about a decade now, contract via the internet, and I've been very successful at it, most of my clients are very pleased with the product I can give them.

Feel free to drop me an email at strongarmconsulting at gmail dot com (replace appropriate words with symbols) if you're interested.

Sincerely,
Heidi
Message 4 of 5
LyleHardin

Yes, Granted, an expert in ALL of the above is unlikely, just a plus if that's the case.
I need someone who can hit the ground running to do drawings, some design that requires a good concept of 3D and geometry (sloped and angled chutework in buildings for instance). This person can be an Engineer Wannabe who is a good thinker and who knows their way around a computer and can adapt to different programs and creatively use features of these programs that the typical CAD drafter doesn't or won't use.
Someone who can use that creativity to create drawings with images and 3d features and renderings without having to show them which buttons to press on the screen every step of the way. We're willing to pay for it.
Message 5 of 5
MrCADDMan

Hello, I've bee trying to send you my resume for a while, but seems that your system is blocking my e-mails. Please let me know if you are still looking to fill the position.

You can send e-mail to: mr.cadman@cadsolver.com

Thank you for your consideration,

Lucio A. Da Silva

[View My LinkedIN Profile|http://www.linkedin.com/in/luciodasilva]
Thanks,

Lucio Da Silva

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report