Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD MEP / 2D AutoCAD draftsperson needed in Metro Detroit

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
dtiemeyer
448 Views, 2 Replies

AutoCAD MEP / 2D AutoCAD draftsperson needed in Metro Detroit

We are looking for people interested in MEP building engineering who know AutoCAD MEP and/or Revit MEP. Previous engineering (non-manufacturing) experience preferred, but not mandatory. Also opportunities for Mechanical / Electrical engineering students, especially if you have experience in either type of CAD program listed. Please send me your resumes in a private message.

Thank you,

Dustin

My other CAD is a Cadillac and I like to Revit to the Max!
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
zero3ree
in reply to: dtiemeyer

Not sure if you are interested in work from home employees but I figured I would submit my resume.  I have worked with AutoCad for 20 years.  I have expert knowledge of AutoCad MEP and some Revit MEP.  I worked with AutoCad MEP on some very big jobs in Columbus, Ohio, such as 13 story Childeren's Hostpital, 7 story Research Building also for Children's Hostpital.  I am an Electrical designer with minimal HVAC knowledge.  I can do anything you need with just a scope and an idea.  Please think about letting me help you from my home.  No scams just need some extra work with a baby on the way.  I have attached my resume looking forward to hearing from you.

Message 3 of 3
v.janapana
in reply to: dtiemeyer

Hi sir

I am Venkateswara Reddy experience 22 years I working AutoCAD mep, AutoCAD 3d, AutoCAD architectural, Revit Bim, inventor,  pro e, solid works, Photoshop, all type of working mechanical, electrical, ship designing, auto mobile spears parts, hvac, plumbing, water services, landscape drawings, interior designing

My mail address jsaikumar2003@gmail.com

Thnkq & Regards

Venkateswara Reddy        

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report