Autodesk Technology Managers Forum
Share your knowledge, ask questions, and engage with fellow CAD/BIM Managers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7
Anonymous
905 Views, 6 Replies

??

Haven't pulled the plug yet?
--

RicK
Who am I? Why am I here?
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
jmurphy
in reply to: Anonymous

(setvar "User Forum" "Mixed feelings")

Murph
http://Map3d.wordpress.com
Message 3 of 7

Murph,

Yeah, I see my two nntp logins (Melanie Stone & Wanderer) have almost 900 posts... my online persona only has about 80... I'd forgotten the name had been changed from wanderer to mes0945 when the dg accounts were merged with the subcription/au accounts a few years back... so, I was disappointed I couldn't changed my forum name back to wanderer, but, I guess I'll live with this for now. ~shrug~

I guess having a profile type page is sorta cool.

I'm still crying that this isn't as quick and easy as a newsreader though. We'll see how often I'm bothered to use it...

Melanie Stone
Facilities Data Management
IWMS / CAFM / CMMS / AutoCAD / Archibus / Tririga / Planon / MRI Manhattan CenterStone / Revit / data normalization, data mapping, reporting and process documentation
mistressofthedorkness.blogspot.com/
Message 4 of 7
rlincoln
in reply to: jmurphy

Not too fond of the Web forums. I'll give it a go, though. Might just take some gettin' used to.

Rick

Message 5 of 7
pendean
in reply to: rlincoln

Anyone know where the Hardware discussion area ended up?

Message 6 of 7

lol... that's mental... it's under 'getting started with your autodesk product'...

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Hardware/bd-p/116

I mean, I guess I can understand that you need hardware before you can use software, but, it seems obvious to me that it should be in the same area as cad management and classifieds, the non-product specific stuff.

~shrug~

Melanie Stone
Facilities Data Management
IWMS / CAFM / CMMS / AutoCAD / Archibus / Tririga / Planon / MRI Manhattan CenterStone / Revit / data normalization, data mapping, reporting and process documentation
mistressofthedorkness.blogspot.com/
Message 7 of 7

That is a silly spot to place it: I agree with your suggestion.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report