CAD Managers

Active Contributor
rand
Message 1 of 3 (370 Views)

LM Tools Window

370 Views, 2 Replies
04-09-2013 02:38 PM

I looked for a networking wishlist to post this, but didn't see it, so I apologize to all of you who don't need to listen to me whine.

Would it kill the makers of LM Tools to make the flippin' window bigger so I didn't have to paste out the server status into notepad?  I mean, I know they're putting all their imense resources into improving the general interface, and it shows,,, but seriously, is everbody still rockin' the 15 inch monitor and space is still at a premium.

Thanks for listening.

Rand Waltz

*Expert Elite*
dgorsman
Message 2 of 3 (360 Views)

Re: LM Tools Window

04-09-2013 03:53 PM in reply to: rand

Kinda-sorta.  Our designers have the large monitors, the server rooms have our few remaining mini-size monitors.  Not that they get used that often, LMTOOLs are usually run through remote.  But monster size dialogs are problematic when working off one of those server terminals.

----------------------------------
If you are going to fly by the seat of your pants, expect friction burns.
Adopt. Adapt. Overcome. Or be overcome.
A good question will be halfway to a good answer.

*Expert Elite*
TravisNave
Message 3 of 3 (309 Views)

Re: LM Tools Window

04-22-2013 12:06 PM in reply to: rand

You could run it as a command line and pipe it into a text file. :-D

There's a web-based version you can try too if you wanna check my sig-line. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                       Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Manufacturing CAD & IT Manager Resource
Additional information for installing, licensing & deploying Inventor, the Product Design Suites and Factory Design Suites.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Up & Ready Blog

Boldly Install, Configure and Deploy Autodesk Software.

AutodeskHelp Blog

Your one-stop shop for the latest solutions, breaking news, and behind the scenes access to the world of Autodesk support.

Connect with Us

Twitter

Pinterest

Blog

Youtube