1. I think this company does a good job utilizing peoples strengths and skills..........How would you describe your strengths? What about weaknesses?
2. We work with deadlines each day..........What do you find most frustrating?
3. How do you feel when you are interrupted to change gears and work on something completely different?.........Can you provide an example?
4. If you have to get something done, and have a question, but no one is here, what would you do?..........Can you provide an example?
5. What were the size of the companies you worked at? How many supervisors did you have? How many Cad people were there?
6. Have you ever had to deal with clients?..........In what way?
7. Give an example of something stressful/challanging at your job and how did you handle it?
8. What kinds of software have you used?
9. How would you handle the following situation: A Principal gives you a job that needs to be done before he gets back from a meeting. While you are working on that another Principal gives you something else that needs to be done ASAP, but leaves before you can ask him which project you should work on.
10. Have you ever had to do research on the internet/at the city, etc. to look up recorded documents?..........Legal Descriptions, AP Maps, USGS Maps?
11. How did you become interested in AutoCAD?..........What do you like about it?
12. Will you be continuing your education after you get your AutoCAD degree?.....In What?
13. Did you use AutoCAD before college?..........In what capacity?
14. How many hours are you working now?
15. Say that all the Principals are out of the office and you are out of work what would you do?
These are some good general questions! As an interviewer, what kinds of responses are or what content in the response are you looking for in order to see that the applicant is qualified/intelligent/someone good to work with?
Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register
Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.