Autodesk Technology Managers Forum
Share your knowledge, ask questions, and engage with fellow CAD/BIM Managers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help - I have DB "tracers" in my command line...

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
mdsonline
412 Views, 2 Replies

Help - I have DB "tracers" in my command line...

I hope some one can help me here. (not sure if this is an Acad or an MEP problem.)  We recently had a seat of Acad MEP 2012 go "corrupt" on us. It appears that the DB code that is usually suppressed, now shows up in the command line. (see attached).  We have repaired, reinstalled, even unistalled and reinstalled - it won't stop writing hundered of lines of "database info" onto the command line at every command, or even just moving the mouse around...  (I do seem to remember some variable or command line switch, from way back, that the programmers used so they could to see the code scroll by...)

It has also caused issues with the MEP portion of the program (i.e. - won't remember routing preferences, won't keep sloped pipe connected,etc...)  So I don't know what is the cause & what is the effect in this situation... or how to fix any of it!!

Bueller? Bueller...Anybody?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
jggerth1
in reply to: mdsonline

you say you uninstalled and reinstalled -- but did you do a 'clean' uninstall that takes everything acad related off the machine?

this should help...

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=10243968&linkID=9240617

Message 3 of 3
odoshi
in reply to: mdsonline

It's on the AEC tab of the OPTIONS dialog box. Turn off debugging.

Regards,

Mike Caruso

www.whitemountaincad.com

http://civildisobedience3d.wordpress.com/

Mike Caruso
Autodesk Certified Instructor 2014
AutoCAD/Civil 3D Autodesk Certified Professional 2014, 2015, 2018
www.whitemountaincad.com

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report